Tuesday 6 July 2010

The Past Week

The two tomato vines started to die so it was off with the produce and then what. I have kept the red and the starting to pink up tomatoes, and then the rest went into green tomato pickle which took three days to prepare, rest, cook and then jar up. The filled jars are to sit for three weeks before using (as per the cookery book).
I attended the monthly Probus meeting and will put in my membership form next month. John has had a bad cold so it was a quiet weekend. He is just now picking up and only coughing once in a while.
Yesterday I travelled to Mosman on public transport. The group U3A have a course at Mosman Art Gallery each Monday and this first talk of two, on Govenor Lachlan Macquarie and Elizabeth was interesting and looking forward to next week.
The highlight of the week was to see Henry, Lucy, Fiona and Andrew for one minute and 5 seconds on Skype before my computer interrupted and stopped the webcam.

No comments: