Sunday 3 April 2011

AGM of Probus was held on Monday so I had to forego the Outback Heros lecture but Margaret went and I got the print out on writers of the era.  As John was home we went to the movies and saw Limitless and had a lovely lunch at Miranda.  Also we ventured into town to see the Annie Leibovitz photographic exhibition but we were both disappointed.  Her book had all the photos but was hoping for that 'something' extra. Saturday we had different venues to go to.  John went to Rodney bucks outing which was a harour cruise which included a BBQ lunch. Next Friday is the big day at Balmoral beach.  I went down to Coledale where Alice lives and there we had lunch to celebrate Joan's 80th birthday.  As usual I took the photos and so I'm not in any of mine to show you.  I'll have to wait to see if anyone else will send some through.

No comments: