Saturday 18 December 2010

This past week

Have had a hard time with Skype and could see and hear but my microphone did not work after the update. Katrina patietly sat while I fiddled and now its OK. Thank you.
We had yum cha in Chinatown with the walking group and got to try quite a few items we've never had before. A good couple of hours of chat and laughs.
Met some of the ladies up at the Catholic Club at Hurstville and thats the last time I'm going to the shopping centre before Christmas. BUSY is not the word but chaotic for parking.
I've seen two movies at the Dendy - Fair Game with Naomi Watts and Love and Other Drugs with Anne Hathaway. Both were entertaining and enjoyable. It was unusual to see lots of children at the Dendy - it was to see one of the Narnia movies.
Google seems to have the answer to every question and am now going to find how to put together my puzzle ring.

No comments: