Sunday 12 September 2010

Webcam works well

The web cam worked very well on Saturday and so we saw Lucy, Henry, Fiona and Andrew which was really lovely, seeing it was grandparents day.

It was movies again this week with The Ghost Writer on Tuesday with Margaret, before that we went and heard a speaker/writer - Hugh MacKay talk on 'Why don't people listen?' Very Interesting. As I had to go into town to return books at SMSA library, I decided to walk down to the Dendy and of course I was just in time to see 'The Kids are Alright" and then 'The Disappearance of Alice Creed". This last film was excellent and with all the twists and turns, had you guessing until the very end.

The car had to go into the garage so had a couple of relaxing days at home with a bit of cooking/gardening.

At the computer lesson I learnt about mail merge but when I got home I couldn't convert the instructions into Open Office. Will have to spend some more time trying to work it out.

Today a friend of John's came over in his American Mustang and couldn't help myself and took a photo.

No comments: