Monday 30 August 2010

Odds and ends

Met some of the Hurstville post ladies up at the Catholic Club for coffee which lasted 3 hours. Lots to catch up on.
Diane came over one afternoon to pick up part of a parcel for father's Day and we also caught up with news.
John's vest has again been unravelled even though I only had knitted about 4 inches this time, and now it is correct and can continue.
I attended a dietitian at St. George Hosp. during the week who went through a plan and now its having to TRY to stick to it. Already, yesterday there was a breakdown. I am in my 4th week of a 6 week diabeties program where I am picking up info I should have known before.
Mum's news re her breast cancer was not good but now she is on drugs which should reduce the growth and that will be assessed in 3 weeks.
Two chooks are laying and so there are plenty of eggs for us now and a few to give away.
Great news -on Friday I had 7 mins on Skype with Fiona, Andrew and Lucy after a rocky start, so now thats working but have another problem now to work on.

No comments: