Friday 18 June 2010

Computers/Walking



I'm sure computers have a mind of their own. After my lessons on Wed. I sat down at home to review the paperwork given. Learning Word info and then transferring it to Open Office has been baffling sometimes but this time, after perseverence, I managed to get the symbols into the header and colour them. So now I can have a personalised header on a letterhead. I wonder when I will use this.


Thursday I was off to Spotlight as they had a 20 percent sale off everything, even 'sale' items. With no time limit I wandered about for a couple of hours, and I bought some cotton yarn to start making a summer bolero.

I have just come back from the annual general meeting of the two walking groups down at Dolls Point Reserve, where in the sun, I could have spent hours.

No comments: