Wednesday 26 May 2010

2 Libraries

I only stayed for the meeting part of Probus on Monday and after paying the fee for a tour of the Rocks area in early June and before morning tea or the guest speaker arrived, I decided to leave.
The movies - Robin Hood and Letters to Juliette I saw on Tuesday were good. Guess who sat behind me - Sylvia and I couldnt belive it, she made comments during the movie to her sister.
Peter Fitzsimons - author/journalist gave an hour talk at Hurstville library and he was very entertaining. We met Wilma there and gave her a lift home.
Today a visit to the Stanton Library in North Sydney was interesting. I've never been on the train going over the Harbour Bridge before, but couldn't see much, as it pelted down all day. After the Writers Festival many authors are still in Sydney and John Connelly (Irish) and Peter Robotham (Aussie)- mystery - they chatted for over an hour and I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Hurstville City Library, Museum & Gallery said...

Glad you enjoyed the talk. Hope to see you again.