Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday 28th




On Monday after the dentist I treated myself and went to the movies. Saw Shutter Island and enjoyed the movie that has a twist at the end.
Thursday I spent the morning at Rockdale library and heard Katherine Howell introduce her new book - Cold Justice and gave an intro into her background which was that she was for 15 years an ambulance paramedic and a number of her experiences do appear in her books. She has almost finished her 4th book of which I havent read any yet. When I visit Hurstville library in a couple of weeks I will have a look.
John didnt work on Friday so off we went to the Dendy to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It was excellent even though we both had read the book.
Today we drove down to Thirrool for their beach festival and spent a couple of hours wandering thru the market stalls and along the beach. We bought the two metal birds which will live under the gum tree. Very nice day.

No comments: