Friday 13 March 2009

6th week of leave


The weather played a big part this week as it was overcast so did alot of indoor things. Movies - The International and Rachaels Wedding at Bondi Junction cinema but didnt enjoy these as I thought I would. I did have fun window shopping.

I spent a day with Margaret to see what we could do with her photo filing system but it seems Ok but needs an expert to condense the big file. We looked at other bits and pieces and even set up blogger for her. Margaret will also be able to send albums thru Kodak Photo to save uploading them on an email.

One day I did spend in the garden and planted beetroot, lettuce, egg plant, and collected the pumpkins so now the lawn can be mown back to normal. Its knee high in parts.

Met up with Norma and Margaret to hear of Norma's travels to the Eastern Europe countries over the past month. Norma and Maryanne had an excellent time and didnt miss us at all.

I had my hair streaked but it didnt turn out too well. No one has noticed other than John, - its a little lighter on the crown.

1 comment:

Katrinajulie said...

Can you please upload a picture of your head! So I can peruse your folicles!!!

Glad you are still enjoying your hols!

kjx xx