Saturday 1 March 2008

Last 5 days


On Wednesday I went to the Dendy at Circular Quay and saw two movies - Two Days in Paris and Bella. Enjoyed both and was going for a third (at $6.50 - senior) but thought I would be home too late. Thursday I met the ladies up at Hurstville for lunch and then another movie - The Bucket List - we all enjoyed it. After the boring job of cleaning house on Friday morning, I went to the Sandler shoe shop and bought two pairs and then on to GardensRus in Moorefields Road to meet Diane for coffee and a lovely sweet. Today I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure while John was shopping and after lunch, I took the newspapers, book and cold drink and sat in the sun. Lovely afternoon. Tomorrow the Berry markets are on and depending on the weather, we will go to browse, and again, lunch.

No comments: